Madeline works with you to articulate your design style and offers immediate suggestions. This one-time visit can be followed by provision of a furniture placement plan, color palette and fabric suggestions.
Using a full array of sources and specialized craftspeople, Madeline brings your vision to life. She takes an inventory of existing furnishings and works with you to develop final floorplans and color palette. With this in hand, Madeline supervises interior painting and sees you through the purchasing, decision and installation process of new furnishings.
Full Service Renovation and Interior Design
With your design style and needs always in mind, Madeline collaborates from the earliest stages with architects, kitchen/bath designers and contractors to coordinate a seamless project from start to finish. Interior Design services complete the project.
For the client who needs help tackling the move to a new home while assuring that the look of the new home and new purchases conform to solid design principles, this package includes:
- Inventory and catalogue of existing furnishings
- Floorplan and color palette options
- Recommendations on new furnishings
Interior Designer à Porter
For the client who chooses to source furnishings and fabrics on her own while assuring that her purchases conform to solid design principles, Madeline develops a Custom Design Portfolio that includes:
- A clear statement of client’s design style
- Floor plan and color palette options
- Recommended size and shapes/styles for furnishings including upholstered pieces, casegoods and rugs/carpeting
- A sample collection of appropriate fabrics
- Window treatment suggestions